In this role you will monitor inventory levels, order supplies, maintain par stock, negotiate with vendors, and check the quality of goods delivered to our production plant. The role reports directly to Materials Manager and requires communicative level of English and possessing great skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and time management.
- Procurement of materials in-line with production and sales requirements,
- Control of Inventory levels in-line with Company/Corporate targets,
- Active support in the development and management of Suppliers,
- Cooperate with Transport Department to control and organize relevant transportation requirements (no premium freight),
- Active support of cost reduction activities in Transport & Packaging,
- Active support of part and model changes in product implementation programs, (incl. PDT activities) with a target of zero obsolescence,
- Support of Customer (both internal and external) to ensure 100% on-time delivery performance,
- Maintenance and development of MRP and Vendor scheduling to manage parts procurement and planning using the integrated ERP system,
- Support of other functional departments including Engineering, Production, IT, Quality and Finance,
- Active support of processes and procedures in-line with IATF, BOS and other Company targets and initiatives.
What will make you successful:
- Min. 2 years of experience in similar role,
- Experience in automotive industry is preferred,
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within our organization and with all relevant Customers and Suppliers,
- Good in English, both spoken and written,
- Positive and flexible approach and taking an active/leading role where required,
- Ability to develop the Material/Production Planning Role by putting customers first,
- Capability of the development and implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.